At AVID and Villa World, we are operating as business as usual and we do not anticipate any delays to contracts or land settlements for the foreseeable future across our residential developments.
While our Sales and Information Centres will remain open at each of our developments, we will be operating by appointment only until further notice.
To ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, residents and staff, in addition to our standard cleaning practices, we have introduced the following precautionary measures:
- Actively encouraging the practice of good hygiene for all staff and visitors to our Sales and Information Centres.
- Increased cleaning of high contact surfaces, including doors and handrails, touch screens, bench tops and amenities.
- Introduction of hand sanitiser for all visitors and staff to use at the entry/ exit of all our Sales Centres.
Prior to attending an appointment at any of our Sales and Information Centres, we kindly ask you notify us if:
- You or a close family member has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms including a sore throat, runny nose or fever.
To make an appointment or if you have any queries at all, please contact the relevant project team using the links below.