Terms And Conditions
This website is operated by AVID Property Group Holdings ABN 46 608 254 833 on its own behalf and on behalf of its related companies (AVID). A reference in these terms and conditions to ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’ is a reference to AVID.
1 Acceptance and revision
These terms and conditions apply to your use of this website, located at the domain name www.avid.com.au. Your use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions (“website” or “site”). If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
2 Website content
Any information provided on the site is for preliminary and general use only. We will endeavour to ensure that the information on the site is accurate and up to date. However, we do not warrant the currency and accuracy of any information on the site. You should not rely on it, or make any decision based on it, without making your own enquiries and obtaining any appropriate advice.
A reference to any currency on the site is a reference to Australian currency, unless specified otherwise.
3 Linked sites
This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). The links are provided for convenience only and we do not warrant that the links remain current or that they are maintained. We do not accept any responsibility for the security of content or privacy practices of the linked websites; that is the responsibility of the owners of those linked websites and we have no control over them.
You may not place a link from any other website on this site without our prior written consent.
4 Intellectual property
All copyright in the site, including all text, images, graphics, logos and icons, are owned by or licensed to us. You may make a temporary copy of part of the site on your computer for the sole purpose of viewing it, and you may print a single hard copy of a whole page of the site for personal use. If you do so, you must ensure that any copyright notice on the page is not removed.
Except as permitted by these terms and conditions or any applicable law, you may not, without our prior written permission:
- Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, display, reverse-engineer, perform, publish, modify or create derivative works from any part of the site;
- Cause any of the material contained on the site to be framed or embedded in another website; or
- Commercialise any information, products, images, or services obtained from any part of the site.
Trademarks: ‘AVID PROPERTY GROUP’, ‘AVID PROPERTY’, ‘AVID’ and our ‘AVID’’ logo are registered trade marks that are proprietary to us. Some names of developments may be the subject of trade mark applications or registrations. We reserve all rights in relation to them. Other product and company names referred to on the site may be trade marks owned by third parties. The use of any trade mark on the website without the written permission of the trade mark owner is prohibited. You must not use any trademarks that appear on this website without the written consent of the trademark owner.
5 User conduct and responsibility
In accessing this website, you acknowledge and agree that you must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this website. AVID reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You must not post or transmit (or cause to be posted or transmitted) any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any website use
In your use of the website you must not:
- interfere in any way, or attempt to interfere with, the operation of the website or any other user’s use of the website;
- do anything that imposes an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the website;
use any automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any content on this website (without our written permission);or
- use the website, or attempt to do so, to violate the security of any computer network or to transfer or store any illegal material or to commit or take part in any illegal conduct.
- take any steps to obtain unauthorised access to this website or any parts of it that are not open to public access;
- disrupt or interfere with (or try to disrupt or interfere with):
- the website;
- any other user’s enjoyment of this website; or
- any services, system resources, accounts, servers or network connected to or accessible through this website;
- engage or make attempts to engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the (direct or indirect) use of the website;
- use any robot, spider or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages or any content on this website, without the prior written consent of AVID;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the website;
- post or transmit to or through this website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication; or
- use or attempt to use the website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity.
6 Disclaimer of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to any person for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect and however caused (including through negligence) that may be suffered as a result of use of the website or any material published on it, including but not limited to any interference or damage to that person’s computer system which arises as a result of the use of the site, a linked website or receipt of emails from us. Without limitation, and to the extent permitted by law, we specifically exclude any liability for all consequential losses and all indirect losses arising out of any use of, or reliance on, this website (including the material published on it from time to time).
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any terms, conditions, warranties or guarantees that would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions. Where a term, condition, warranty or guarantee cannot by law be excluded, then that term, condition, warranty or guarantee will be included in these terms and conditions, but our liability in respect of any breach of that term, condition or warranty will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The website may include information about land, homes, apartments, and land and house package prices. This information is to be used as a guide only. Please refer to our terms and conditions in relation to offers in relation to the sale of land:
in relation to the sale of apartments:
and in relation to offers of house and land packages:
Any images and diagrams on the website should be used as a visual aid only and may not accurately reflect the development, the land and/or the house referred to or depicted.
You acknowledge that the security of any data transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us via the site.
8 No warranties or representations
AVID does not warrant or make any representations:
- that this website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this website;
- in relation to the use or the results of the use of the content or this website as to their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise;
- that use of this website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it; or
- that the functions contained in this website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted or without error, that defects will be corrected, or that electronic material in this website and other Third Party Websites are free of harmful components.
AVID does not warrant or represent that your access to the site or emails received from us will be uninterrupted or error free or free of other harmful components. You must take your own precautions to ensure that your access to the site does not expose you to the risk of any viruses, malicious computer codes or other forms of interference that may damage your computer system.
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, AVID (and our related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors) expressly disclaim all liability to you or any other persons for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including legal costs and defence or settlement costs), whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to the content or this website (or material accessed through this website), or to access of the website by you, however caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
We do not warrant, or make any representations, in relation to any third party goods or services that may be referred to or depicted on the site.
We are not responsible for any contract you enter into with third parties, whose information was obtained through our website. For example, we are not responsible for any contract or other dealings with a builder whose building work or designs are displayed on the website.
9 Termination and suspension
AVID reserves the right, without notice and in its sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue, suspend or terminate this website and any goods or services offered by or through this website.
If any one or more provision in these terms and conditions is void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision or provisions may be severed from these terms and conditions without affecting the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
12 Governing Law
These terms and conditions, and your access to the site, are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales.
13 Published Content and Webinars
All works published by AVID Property Group Holdings Pty Ltd (AVID Property Group) (whether online or otherwise) are for information purposes only. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, AVID Property Group (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person who relies upon any information provided on the site.
No part of any AVID Property Group published work may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission from AVID Property Group.
The opinions expressed in our published works are those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinions of AVID Property Group or its subsidiaries. Where a published work includes a link or reference to a website of a third party, that website does not reflect the views of AVID Property Group and AVID Property Group is not responsible for and does not necessarily endorse that website. You need to make your own decisions about the accuracy, currency, and reliability of information in linked or referenced websites.
Neither AVID Property Group nor its authors guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information published by AVID Property Group (whether online or otherwise) and neither AVID Property Group nor its authors shall be responsible for any errors, omissions, or claims for damages, including exemplary damages, arising out of use, inability to use, or with regard to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information contained in any AVID Property Group publication. Without limitation, and to the extent permitted by law, we specifically exclude any liability for all consequential losses and all indirect losses arising out of any use of, or reliance on, this website (including the material published on it from time to time).
No responsibility is assumed by AVID Property Group or its editors for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of product liability, negligence, or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, product, instructions, or ideas contained in the published material.